- Zika virus (ZIKV) is a flavivirus that is responsible for an epidemic in Brazil and the Americas. ZIKV has been causally linked with fetal microcephaly, other birth defects in humans, and ..
- The latest study published in the British Medical Journal, Lancet, indicates that there are now 422 million adults worldwide living with diabetes. These numbers have gone up from about a 100 ..
- According to Roman Catholic priests, Zika-carrying mosquitoes are causing a theological enigma as well as creating medical challenges. The church has forbidden almost every type of birth control, ..
- Epidemic of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) is ongoing in the West Africa. The outbreak has been caused by the Ebola viruses which simply called as Ebola virus. This outbreak is most severe outbreak of ..
The CDC is urging avoiding nonessential travel to Sierra Leone and Guinea because of ongoing Ebola outbreaks. Ebola is a lethal viral disease that is spread by direct contact with infected ..
- Namibia Finds for Women Subjected to Compulsory Sterilization In November 2014 Namibia’s Supreme Court ruled the government violated the rights of three HIV-positive females when it ordered ..
- PEWAUKEE– Some international visitors raised questions from parents in Pewaukee Thursday, and with the Ebola scare– a few families even kept their kids home from school. Pewaukee ..