There has finally been a breakthrough in the search for a vaccine for the Ebola virus. Merck & Co has bought commercial rights to NewLink Genetics Corp’s experimental vaccine or $50 ..
- Scientists have likely found an answer to the failure of modern drugs in treating some infections in a 4 million years old cave, which is 487 meters below the earth. The researchers have ..
Does Illegal Immigration Spread Infectious Disease Donald Trump’s selection to head the Department of Health and Human Services is part of a group of doctors who believe physicians rely too ..
Canadian health providers have been advised not to administer about 170,000 doses from the same batch of a GlaxoSmithKline PLC H1N1 swine flu vaccine after six reports of recipients developing ..
- Namibia Finds for Women Subjected to Compulsory Sterilization In November 2014 Namibia’s Supreme Court ruled the government violated the rights of three HIV-positive females when it ordered ..
Warnings have been given by the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) to not use Bonjela or Bonjela Cool mint gel on children. Bonjela has been a popular oral pain relief gel ..
Whether you’re about to realize your dream of visiting the Caribbean or you’re all set to go on an African safari, the important thing to remember is to get yourself vaccinated. ..
- There has always been much debate about whether one should get vaccination or not. There have been questions and concerns regarding the safety, efficacy and reliability of vaccinates. In order to ..
- PEWAUKEE– Some international visitors raised questions from parents in Pewaukee Thursday, and with the Ebola scare– a few families even kept their kids home from school. Pewaukee ..
- Emirates Flight 237 was surrounded by emergency service vehicles at Boston Logan Aiport as haz-mat teams boarded the plane. The flight originated in Dubai. None of the people on board the jet ..