- According to Roman Catholic priests, Zika-carrying mosquitoes are causing a theological enigma as well as creating medical challenges. The church has forbidden almost every type of birth control, ..
- Hello, Dr. Gafanovich, Great to hear from you—thank you very much for reaching out. Whenever there’s an outbreak like this (especially in the Caribbean), travelers get skittish and sometimes ..
A study conducted on 5,500 people aged between 14 and 69 years revealed that around 10% of men are infected with oral HPV compared to 3.6% of women. The study conducted by the Journal of the ..
- Epidemic of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) is ongoing in the West Africa. The outbreak has been caused by the Ebola viruses which simply called as Ebola virus. This outbreak is most severe outbreak of ..
- Bihar state of India has been witnessing severe health tragedy in the past 15 days due to an outbreak of an unidentified disease with symptoms similar to that of encephalitis. This disease has ..
- The second phase of the Pulse Polio drive has been successfully concluded in Hyderabad on Sunday. In this Polio drive, the health officials could reportedly cover 583,384 children aging below 5 ..
- Rotavirus is a fatal infection which can happen to kids and its advisable that you give Rotavirus Infection vaccination to your kids. I have baby girl and I have myself given her that ..
- DR. CHARLES MYERS Supportive evidence for a nutritional protocol was given by noted oncologist Dr. Charles Myers, Jr., Director of the American Institute for Diseases of the Prostate, in his ..
- CONFIRMED EBOLA CASE TREATED AND QUICKLY RESOLVED You all have been devoted to our mission, and therefore you all should be the first to know the most fabulous news you will hear regarding the ..
The CDC warns that cases of MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) have been reported in many countries in the Arabian Peninsula. There have also been cases in several other countries in those ..