- Should I Stay or Should I Go: People Still Debate the Future of the 2016 Olympics Athletes, tourists, retailers, media outlets and, well, just about everyone else, are waiting to see if the 2016 ..
- According to Roman Catholic priests, Zika-carrying mosquitoes are causing a theological enigma as well as creating medical challenges. The church has forbidden almost every type of birth control, ..
- Hello, Dr. Gafanovich, Great to hear from you—thank you very much for reaching out. Whenever there’s an outbreak like this (especially in the Caribbean), travelers get skittish and sometimes ..
A study conducted on 5,500 people aged between 14 and 69 years revealed that around 10% of men are infected with oral HPV compared to 3.6% of women. The study conducted by the Journal of the ..
- Bihar state of India has been witnessing severe health tragedy in the past 15 days due to an outbreak of an unidentified disease with symptoms similar to that of encephalitis. This disease has ..
- DR. CHARLES MYERS Supportive evidence for a nutritional protocol was given by noted oncologist Dr. Charles Myers, Jr., Director of the American Institute for Diseases of the Prostate, in his ..
- CONFIRMED EBOLA CASE TREATED AND QUICKLY RESOLVED You all have been devoted to our mission, and therefore you all should be the first to know the most fabulous news you will hear regarding the ..
The CDC is urging avoiding nonessential travel to Sierra Leone and Guinea because of ongoing Ebola outbreaks. Ebola is a lethal viral disease that is spread by direct contact with infected ..
Does Illegal Immigration Spread Infectious Disease Donald Trump’s selection to head the Department of Health and Human Services is part of a group of doctors who believe physicians rely too ..
- PEWAUKEE– Some international visitors raised questions from parents in Pewaukee Thursday, and with the Ebola scare– a few families even kept their kids home from school. Pewaukee ..