- Epidemic of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) is ongoing in the West Africa. The outbreak has been caused by the Ebola viruses which simply called as Ebola virus. This outbreak is most severe outbreak of ..
- Bihar state of India has been witnessing severe health tragedy in the past 15 days due to an outbreak of an unidentified disease with symptoms similar to that of encephalitis. This disease has ..
- The second phase of the Pulse Polio drive has been successfully concluded in Hyderabad on Sunday. In this Polio drive, the health officials could reportedly cover 583,384 children aging below 5 ..
- Rotavirus is a fatal infection which can happen to kids and its advisable that you give Rotavirus Infection vaccination to your kids. I have baby girl and I have myself given her that ..
- DR. CHARLES MYERS Supportive evidence for a nutritional protocol was given by noted oncologist Dr. Charles Myers, Jr., Director of the American Institute for Diseases of the Prostate, in his ..
- CONFIRMED EBOLA CASE TREATED AND QUICKLY RESOLVED You all have been devoted to our mission, and therefore you all should be the first to know the most fabulous news you will hear regarding the ..
The CDC warns that cases of MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) have been reported in many countries in the Arabian Peninsula. There have also been cases in several other countries in those ..
Should you Accept or Deny your Children the Measles Vaccine? It is extremely important to ensure that your child is fully immunized for measles. Measles is a highly contagious disease and can ..
The dueling couple have set aside their differences for the sake of Katie’s son Harvey who was admitted to the East Surrey Hospital in Redhill for suspected swine flu. For the past few months ..
Cases of polio have recently been reported in Ukraine, Madagascar, Mali, and Guinea. The CDC recommends that if you will be travelling to these countries you should be fully vaccinated against ..