- Whoever first said, “Children should be seen and not heard” probably got the idea on a red-eye flight. Ed Lawrence, an IT consultant,was on an overnight from San Francisco to Boston. ..
- The vaccine for measles, mumps, and rubella does not cause autism according to the first large study of siblings of children with autism that took the vaccine. Dr. Anjali Jain of the Lewin Group ..
The CDC is urging avoiding nonessential travel to Sierra Leone and Guinea because of ongoing Ebola outbreaks. Ebola is a lethal viral disease that is spread by direct contact with infected ..
A pregnant teen who died in October 2009 from Swine Flu became the 106 confirmed death from H1N1, or Swine Flu, in Britain. Several days later, Britain’s Chief Medical Officer, Sir Liam ..
- Vaccinations have helped kids stay healthy for over fifty-years. Vaccines are safe, and they work, and the side effects are no more common than those from other types of medication. Andrew ..
- A rise in deaths from the liver-destroying hepatitis C has been noticed recently. As per the new statistics, most of the Baby Boomers are at risk and thus, they should take special care of ..
- Scientists have likely found an answer to the failure of modern drugs in treating some infections in a 4 million years old cave, which is 487 meters below the earth. The researchers have ..
Does Illegal Immigration Spread Infectious Disease Donald Trump’s selection to head the Department of Health and Human Services is part of a group of doctors who believe physicians rely too ..
Canadian health providers have been advised not to administer about 170,000 doses from the same batch of a GlaxoSmithKline PLC H1N1 swine flu vaccine after six reports of recipients developing ..
- Namibia Finds for Women Subjected to Compulsory Sterilization In November 2014 Namibia’s Supreme Court ruled the government violated the rights of three HIV-positive females when it ordered ..