Does Illegal Immigration Spread Infectious Disease Donald Trump’s selection to head the Department of Health and Human Services is part of a group of doctors who believe physicians rely too ..
Canadian health providers have been advised not to administer about 170,000 doses from the same batch of a GlaxoSmithKline PLC H1N1 swine flu vaccine after six reports of recipients developing ..
- Namibia Finds for Women Subjected to Compulsory Sterilization In November 2014 Namibia’s Supreme Court ruled the government violated the rights of three HIV-positive females when it ordered ..
Warnings have been given by the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) to not use Bonjela or Bonjela Cool mint gel on children. Bonjela has been a popular oral pain relief gel ..
- Emirates Flight 237 was surrounded by emergency service vehicles at Boston Logan Aiport as haz-mat teams boarded the plane. The flight originated in Dubai. None of the people on board the jet ..
- To Vaccinate or Not Vaccinate — That is The Question Not much in life is more confusing than health care when talking about vaccinations. Other than the near mandate to get vaccinated when ..
- The CDC reports that the Mayaro virus, first isolated in Trinidad in 1954, has been detected in Haiti. The Mayaro virus (MAYV; genus Alphavirus, family Togaviridae) is a single-stranded ..
- Will Chili Peppers be the ‘Fix’ for Gastrointestinal Afflictions? “Come on ice cream!” is the punch line from an old Abbott and Costello comedy routine. Lou Costello, the funny ..
- Is Swine Flu Vaccine Safe or Just a Cash Machine for Big Pharma? When former-Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius inked a document in 2010, individuals affected by the swine ..