More than a dozen drug companies already looking for a solution, which is likely several years away SÃO PAULO—A leading Brazilian biomedical research center is teaming up with the U.S. and the ..
- According to Roman Catholic priests, Zika-carrying mosquitoes are causing a theological enigma as well as creating medical challenges. The church has forbidden almost every type of birth control, ..
- A rise in deaths from the liver-destroying hepatitis C has been noticed recently. As per the new statistics, most of the Baby Boomers are at risk and thus, they should take special care of ..
- Scientists have likely found an answer to the failure of modern drugs in treating some infections in a 4 million years old cave, which is 487 meters below the earth. The researchers have ..
- The CDC reports that the Mayaro virus, first isolated in Trinidad in 1954, has been detected in Haiti. The Mayaro virus (MAYV; genus Alphavirus, family Togaviridae) is a single-stranded ..
- Is Swine Flu Vaccine Safe or Just a Cash Machine for Big Pharma? When former-Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius inked a document in 2010, individuals affected by the swine ..