- After decades of malaria and loss of numerous lives, Sri Lanka has finally gotten rid of malaria. This news was recently announced by the World Health Organization. Researchers note that the last ..
- It’s almost flu season and to protect yourself and your loved ones form the flu, the CDC recommends “everyone 6 months and older should get a flu vaccine every year by the end of October, if ..
- One neighborhood in Miami has been confirmed as a source for at least 14 cases of locally transmitted Zika virus. This has promoted federal health officials to issue a travel warning for tourists ..
- Health officials from Utah have reported that an elderly patient who died at the end of June was related to the Zika Virus, making it the first Zika related death in the US. The Utah resident of ..
A study conducted on 5,500 people aged between 14 and 69 years revealed that around 10% of men are infected with oral HPV compared to 3.6% of women. The study conducted by the Journal of the ..
- Epidemic of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) is ongoing in the West Africa. The outbreak has been caused by the Ebola viruses which simply called as Ebola virus. This outbreak is most severe outbreak of ..
- Rotavirus is a fatal infection which can happen to kids and its advisable that you give Rotavirus Infection vaccination to your kids. I have baby girl and I have myself given her that ..
- CONFIRMED EBOLA CASE TREATED AND QUICKLY RESOLVED You all have been devoted to our mission, and therefore you all should be the first to know the most fabulous news you will hear regarding the ..
- Will Chili Peppers be the ‘Fix’ for Gastrointestinal Afflictions? “Come on ice cream!” is the punch line from an old Abbott and Costello comedy routine. Lou Costello, the funny ..