- A recent study reveals that the number of whooping cough cases in the State of Indiana have doubled in the past year. State health experts are urging parents to ensure that their children have ..
- One of the largest outbreaks of measles in almost 3 decades has occurred in Minnesota. And the population that has mainly been affected are young children of Somali descent. The authorities ..
Should you Accept or Deny your Children the Measles Vaccine? It is extremely important to ensure that your child is fully immunized for measles. Measles is a highly contagious disease and can ..
The CDC has issued a travel notice warning travelers of measles outbreaks in Kyrgyzstan, and in Germany. Over 7400 cases of measles have been reported in Kyrgyzstan fromMay 2014 to February ..
- Vaccinations have helped kids stay healthy for over fifty-years. Vaccines are safe, and they work, and the side effects are no more common than those from other types of medication. Andrew ..
- To Vaccinate or Not Vaccinate — That is The Question Not much in life is more confusing than health care when talking about vaccinations. Other than the near mandate to get vaccinated when ..
- A new Associated Press analysis reports that vaccine exemptions are on the rise in California, particularly in private school children. Increases in vaccine exemptions are also being reported ..